Sunday, August 9, 2009

Theres a Lizard in my Shoe


A few weeks ago, a lizard from the wild ran into my house. The cat and I made simultaneous mad dashes to catch the little scaly critter. I thought the cat was going to be the victor, until the lizard ran into my shoe that was by the back door. I picked up the shoe, ran out the door with it, and dumped the tiny home invader into the grass. Hence, the title for this blog.


I am a lizard lover, and the owner of two large bearded dragons which are indigenous to Australia. the picture above is of my male lizard.


2 comments:

  1. He's big, too, Candy. There is a "Mrs. Lizard" too. She has an underbite and so needs to be fed her (live) food by hand.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, you can do it! Just whistle if you want me. You know how to whistle, don't you? You just put your lips together and BLOW....

eXTReMe Tracker