Thursday, January 28, 2010

One, Two, Cha Cha Cha!

Just about everyone who knows me knows that I love to dance. And most of those folks can tell you I particularly love the Latin dances.

Yesterday I bought this:



This dvd is wonderful. Not only does it make it easy to learn the steps for the samba, salsa and the cha cha, it provides great music. In fact, the music was provided by a live band at the Conga Room in Los Angeles.

There's a little disclaimer at the beginning warning you to drink water prior to following the dvd, and to keep water near you because you will have so much fun that you will forget to rehydrate. I figured, "Oh, pshaw, that's hype." No it is not!
I love to stick this in my computer and dance my workout time away. What fun! And you know what? I had so much fun that I forgot to drink water.

Kathy divides the workout into three parts; the first is to learn the basic simple steps. the second to advance it a little, and the third puts it all together.

I make this promise to you; if you get this dvd, you will be dancing the samba like you were made to dance to samba, almost from the get go. You will feel your hips moving, your shoulders moving, your entire body moving. Glance into a mirror while doing it and you will be amazed with how great you look..nothing is as sexy as someone dancing the samba.




Man, I love this! Once you learn, let me know and we'll go cha-cha-cha-ing the time away. And don't forget your water bottle!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The wonderful, beautiful, sexy SAMBA!!

4 comments:

  1. Good for you girl!!!

    I would cheerfully sit, beer in hand, and watch you dance anyday...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no, NO! You would dance with me, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me? Dance?

    Oh eck....you're even dafter than I thought...;-)

    Dinners size 8's (which I admit is small for a bloke) standing on yer feet!!!

    Madwoman!!!!

    Er...feet is one thing....;-)

    oh behave you drunken fool.....

    nite babe x

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, you can do it! Just whistle if you want me. You know how to whistle, don't you? You just put your lips together and BLOW....

eXTReMe Tracker